Zz's bed of flowers

"Everytime a child says 'I don't believe in fairies' there is a little fairy somewhere in the world that falls down dead" J.M.Barrie

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hello :)

Well, this is new, I've never had a blog before...Just so you know, this is all thanks to my best buddy - Nono, so thanks :) I suppose that i'll start by posting an Alice in Wonderland picture that I wish was done by me but it isn't, I just admire the art work:



I'll post one of my Alice inspired drawings when i'm happy with the end result :)

3 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger ptit papillon de lune said...

welcome to the blog worldddddd :D

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c tro bo. tu dessine tjr ossi bien . bisx

 
At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's very beautiful anything ( tout est très beau)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home